Computer Virus and Spyware/Malware Removal
When you want to use your computer, you expect it to work efficient, safe, and secure. Unfortunately, viruses, spyware, and malware can corrupt your computer and increase the risk of identity theft, confidential information leaked, or loss of finances. If you have an Internet connection, the risk for an infection increases drastically.
Am I Infected?
There are a number of common signs potentially resulting from an infection:
- Computer seems slower than usual
- No Internet connection or pages keep redirecting to some other page
- New software showing up or running that you did not install
- A program that pops up claiming you are infected with a large number of viruses and you need to pay to remove the viruses
- Corruption of files and folders
- Constant advertisement pop ups
- Computer freezing
It is important to get the virus removed as soon as possible to avoid loss of data and further unnecessary expenses. Contact our support department to schedule either a home/office visit or let us know when you will be bringing your system over.
|Computer Repair & Installation |
QuickBooks® Installation & Support
Computer Repair Subcontractor
Network Installation & Support
Computer & Software Training